I had the good fortune to be Artist-in-Residence at Badlands National Park. One month just to wander and take photos! It really let me explore the park below the surface.
About The Author
I'm a color landscape photographer and writer - I love to travel and love to take photos! I've been published in Discover, Gourmet, Cape Cod Life, Middlebury Magazine, and the Boston Globe.
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Lunch atop a Skyscraper
- Bride Sues Videographer for $122,000 Over ‘Worst’ Wedding Video Ever
- Travel with your own photographic memory
- 7 simple photography hacks
- How To Take Portraits With Limited Resources
- Cut & Fold – Behind The Scenes by Erik Johansson