I had the good fortune to be Artist-in-Residence at Badlands National Park. One month just to wander and take photos! It really let me explore the park below the surface.
About The Author
I'm a color landscape photographer and writer - I love to travel and love to take photos! I've been published in Discover, Gourmet, Cape Cod Life, Middlebury Magazine, and the Boston Globe.
November 7, 2015
January 7, 2015
May 1, 2017
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- Karma is here the most compact portable drone yet
- The Polaroid Socialmatic camera
- How to edit a Sunrise Photo Using Lightroom
- Photographer of the week Christoph Boecken
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- How to edit a dramatic foggy photo in Lightroom