When we get into photography we often only think about gear. However, we have some of the greatest educational tools at our fingertips we often forget about. Watching online tutorials and taking photography workshops is just as important as purchasing new gear. And now we have available to us the best photography courses in the world. These come in at a fraction of the price of any photography course at a university.
Education is Just as Important as Gear
We have searched every corner of the internet to find the Best photography courses online today. This is a great time to be alive. A time with an abundance of information at our fingertips. We no longer live in the dark where skills were thought in a formal classroom.
Now everyone can learn just about anything they want from anywhere in the world. That’s right, you can even be sitting on the pot taking a class.
Below is a list we put together of the best photography courses out there. These photography courses are thought by the best photographers in the industry today. Masters of photography that have forever changed the photography game.
Best photography Courses
1. Creative Live. Creative Live is a place where you can find FREE courses. That is right free. They have a great platform where you can go and watch live classes from photography masters for 100% free. If you miss a class they do have an option to purchase them.
2. Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography. If you have never heard of Annie Leibovitz before then you are very new to photography or extremely disconnected from the world. Annie Leibovitz is a photography genius that has photographed some of the most iconic images of our time.
This is an incredible photography course where she walks you through her thought process and shows you the process of creating an incredible image from start to finish. A must on our best photography courses list.
3. Steve McCurry. Steve McCurry is a photography genius that has changed the photography world. He is a travel photographer that captures incredible images. In this course, he walks you through everything you need to know to get out there and start creating great images.
This is a very inspirational course that will have you jumping out of your seat with a camera in hand after the first chapter.
4. Kelby One. Kelby One Online Courses are just amazing. Being the pioneers of the industry, Kelby One features some of the greatest photographers of our times. Trey Ratcliff, Peter Hurley, Joe McNally, Karen Hutton, Serge Ramelly, and many more.
Kelby One is a great place to come to get an education from the best in the industry today.
5. Skillshare. Skillshare is an online learning community in photography, design, business, tech and much more. Skillshare members have access to a massive catalog of classes for one low monthly fee. It is under $10. We have partnered up with them to give you 2 months for free. Simply click on this link and start learning for free.
Conclusion: when you are trying to master the craft of photography, it is always best to learn from the best in the industry. These courses have an endless amount of classes from photography pros that will have you taking professional photos in no time at all.