I series that explores the relationship of men to architecture and The City of London.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
October 8, 2015
January 11, 2017
October 2, 2014
June 2, 2014
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million
- Kevin Russ a Traveling Photographer
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Dark Side of The Lens
- Drones, the skies of tomorrow
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- Monochromatic Photos a Complete Guide For Beginners