I series that explores the relationship of men to architecture and The City of London.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- How to Become a Professional Photographer in 7 Easy Steps
- Most expensive photographs ever sold
- Easter Bunny photos that will give you nightmares
- Best Photography Courses That Will Have You Shooting Like A Pro In No Time
- The Top 30 Most Socially Influential Photographers