I series that explores the relationship of men to architecture and The City of London.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Mountain Ranch a photography series by Michael Crouser
- 5 tips to take great Monochrome Photos
- 7 DIY Photography Tips Using Household Objects
- How to bring your photos to life in Lightroom
- Samburu People by Daniel Schuhmacher
- Photography Cheat Sheet