I series that explores the relationship of men to architecture and The City of London.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Aurora HDR 2019 Along with discount codes a bonuses
- Top Ten places to Photograph In Miami
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas
- How to Create Beautiful Urban Landscapes Like the Pros
- Dji Go app keeps crashing FIX
- The Art of Depression