One of the many beautiful flowers from London’s Hyde Park Rose Garden. 1/4000 sec at f/4, ISO 400. (Nikon D90/Tamron 90 mm Macro 1:1)
About The Author
- Decaying plants captured with a Scanning Electron Microscope.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- This weeks inspiration comes from Marshall Lipp.
- Urban Melodies by Alessio Trerotoli
- Cut & Fold – Behind The Scenes by Erik Johansson
- Photographer of the week Marek Kijevský
- Hasselblad announces new camera
- Surrealist works by Gabriele Viertel