This is series of images that reflect my ongoing fascination with living on the edge of the sea. Some have an implied about the relationships between men. All were created in 2015.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- Black Friday Deals For Photographers You Can Not Miss Out On
- Using Likebots and how it Feels to be Banned on Instagram
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- The Rule of Thirds Explained what you need to know
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey