This is series of images that reflect my ongoing fascination with living on the edge of the sea. Some have an implied about the relationships between men. All were created in 2015.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- 7 simple photography hacks
- Awesome creative DIY photography projects.
- Peter McKinnon shows us why we must have this lens
- Ducks in autumn colors
- Bare Landscapes by Sigthor Markusson
- The importance of shooting RAW (video tutorial)