I took this photo back in 2009 while I was attending Northwest College in Powell, Wyoming. This photo was taken in Red Lodge Montana during the winter carnival. They had skiers riding down the mountain and attached flares to ski poles and went down the mountain during the fireworks displays. I had my camera settings at 8.0 sec; f/8; ISO 100. I do believe that the temperature that night was around -15 degrees F. My camera was a Canon EOS-1D Mark II with a 16mm-35mm F/2.8 lens. I think my lens was set at 16mm during this shot.
About The Author
January 19, 2017
December 30, 2016
August 11, 2016
June 23, 2017
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- Pin up posters by Marija Piroski
- Wild Hair
- Elderly Animals by Isa Leshko