I took this photo back in 2009 while I was attending Northwest College in Powell, Wyoming. This photo was taken in Red Lodge Montana during the winter carnival. They had skiers riding down the mountain and attached flares to ski poles and went down the mountain during the fireworks displays. I had my camera settings at 8.0 sec; f/8; ISO 100. I do believe that the temperature that night was around -15 degrees F. My camera was a Canon EOS-1D Mark II with a 16mm-35mm F/2.8 lens. I think my lens was set at 16mm during this shot.
About The Author
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- How to replace the sky in Luminar Ai
- Photographer of the week Paul Weeks
- Other Side of the Tetons
- How to edit real estate photos
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey
- Bare Landscapes by Sigthor Markusson
- Photographer of the week.