This shot was made well after the sun set on Aruba, This “famous” Fofoti tree, one of aruba’s icons is usually shot during the day with ample light. This photo describes the concepts of seascape beach on a beautiful paradiseisland. Shot with Canon 6d, Canon 24mm F1.4 at 2.8 1/30s and Canon EX600r to freeze the leaves.
About The Author
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Dubai like you have never seen it before.
- Kevin Russ a Traveling Photographer
- Dark Side of The Lens
- Monochromatic Photos a Complete Guide For Beginners
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas
- Aurora HDR Coupon Code Save cash on the best HDR software Today
- Drones, the skies of tomorrow