A black and white studio shot of a green chrysanthemum.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Kevin Russ a Traveling Photographer
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million
- Dark Side of The Lens
- Monochromatic Photos a Complete Guide For Beginners
- Drones, the skies of tomorrow
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami