A black and white studio shot of a green chrysanthemum.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Morning chaos at Yamuna Ghat by Lal Mahammad
- Troopers by Felix Hernandez
- Sensual Beauty by Martin Krystynek
- This weeks inspiration comes from Marshall Lipp.
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Split by Bobby Kostadinov
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas