A black and white studio shot of a green chrysanthemum.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- How to Become a Professional Photographer in 7 Easy Steps
- Body Mandalas by Federico Bianchi
- How to Make a Home Photography Studio To-do List
- Vanished Women by Jeanne Ménétrier
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Most expensive photographs ever sold
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas