A black and white studio shot of a green chrysanthemum.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Morning chaos at Yamuna Ghat by Lal Mahammad
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- Top Ten places to Photograph In Miami