A guy is hanging around a derelict structure. There is a feeling of yearning and desire as he appears to be contemplating his situation.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Pin up posters by Marija Piroski
- Wild Hair
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- Ducks in autumn colors
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED