A guy is hanging around a derelict structure. There is a feeling of yearning and desire as he appears to be contemplating his situation.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- In studio live with Anetta
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- Easter Bunny photos that will give you nightmares
- How To Shoot Nude Photography featuring Greg Gorman
- 5 Food Photography Tips That will Make Your Food Photography Stand Out
- Dji Go app keeps crashing FIX