In this video I will show you how to add keywords to your photos in Photoshop, and also your copyright information. This is super easy to do and it can protect you and your images from being stolen. It is important to always have a keywords as well as your digital signature in all your photos.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
July 28, 2016
March 12, 2018
August 29, 2016
February 24, 2016
- The Polaroid Socialmatic camera
- The importance of shooting RAW (video tutorial)
- Peter McKinnon shows us why we must have this lens
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Stian Klo
- The Canadian Rockies Natures Perfect Masterpiece
- StarScapes of Malta
- Aviation photography A guide on how to photograph Airplanes