The JK bridge is a symbol of this monumental city that is Brasília, capital of Brasil. It’s name is a tribute to Juscelino Kubittschek, president of Brazil, ho had the daring to build in the middle of nowhere this great city, in the year of 1960.
About The Author
- 50 Quick Photography Tips
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christian Richter
- 10 Mind blowing Aerial Photos
- Photo series “Drive in” by Anthony Turpin
- Awesome creative DIY photography projects.
- Lightroom HDR Tutorial
- Children of Lesotho by Jason Vd Merwe
- Photographer of the week Leigh Eros