The JK bridge is a symbol of this monumental city that is Brasília, capital of Brasil. It’s name is a tribute to Juscelino Kubittschek, president of Brazil, ho had the daring to build in the middle of nowhere this great city, in the year of 1960.
About The Author
- Photo of the day by Jason Fontana
- Frozen lighthouses in Michigan by photographer Thomas Zakowski
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- Functional Clothing for Photographers
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- This weeks inspiration comes from Marshall Lipp.
- Beauty by Rino Stefano Tagliafierro