Reuben Wu is an artist with a profound interest in the ways that advancing technology can foster new forms of creative expression. Using a Fiilex AL250 in tandem with the 3DR Solo drone and Phase One XF camera system, Reuben has developed a method for selectively “painting” nocturnal landscapes with light via multiple exposures. We at Fiilex decided to help Reuben fully explore this technique and document his process. The results are truly breathtaking.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- Hasselblad announces the world’s first compact mirrorless digital medium format camera
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Samburu People by Daniel Schuhmacher
- Project Black Faces by Marta Azevedo