Reuben Wu is an artist with a profound interest in the ways that advancing technology can foster new forms of creative expression. Using a Fiilex AL250 in tandem with the 3DR Solo drone and Phase One XF camera system, Reuben has developed a method for selectively “painting” nocturnal landscapes with light via multiple exposures. We at Fiilex decided to help Reuben fully explore this technique and document his process. The results are truly breathtaking.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
July 4, 2015
March 6, 2014
May 6, 2014
October 26, 2016
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Sensual Beauty by Martin Krystynek
- Landscapes by David Ahern
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey
- The Rule of Thirds Explained what you need to know
- In studio live with Anetta
- Peter McKinnon shows us why we must have this lens