Felix Hernandez Rodriguez a commercial photographer and graphic designer from Cancun, Mexico takes us through his technique, tricks and creativity to make an incredible photograph. Thank you to Retouching Academy for this incredible video. You can see more of his works here.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
July 28, 2014
January 20, 2016
October 11, 2016
April 21, 2015
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Photographer of the week José Ramos
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- The Cabinets of Curiosity from the series A Frozen Tale by Alexia Sinclair