Manhattan, New York is a photographic project very simple: a different way to see the skyscrapers of the most famous borough of New York; both photograph and painting.I have chosen five images, three horizontal and two vertical, which could be linked to each other by a common thread, and that could represent Manhattan in an absolutely recognizable way, but following the idea that I had. I hope I have achieved my aim but above all I hope that you like these photos.
About The Author
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Dubai like you have never seen it before.
- Cut & Fold – Behind The Scenes by Erik Johansson
- Aurora HDR Coupon Code Save cash on the best HDR software Today
- When whales and paddle boarders meet
- Mating Asiatic Lions