For a long time, I’ve been photographing mooses. I love these animals. They’re curious, elegant, smooth and relax. I’ve pass several hours with them in the wild, in the forest, but the environment that I love the most is in the water. They are really good divers that can dive up to 5 meters deep. The calf can swing within 2 days since he’s born. Usually, females give birth on islands to protect their youngs from predators.
About The Author
- How to take great portraits
- Photographer of the week Marcio Cabral
- waves of grace
- What’s New In The Lightroom Update 7.4?
- Types of Mother board Room Software program
- The River Liffey, Dublin by Barry O Carroll
- Picking Online Electronic Data Rooms
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED