For a long time, I’ve been photographing mooses. I love these animals. They’re curious, elegant, smooth and relax. I’ve pass several hours with them in the wild, in the forest, but the environment that I love the most is in the water. They are really good divers that can dive up to 5 meters deep. The calf can swing within 2 days since he’s born. Usually, females give birth on islands to protect their youngs from predators.
About The Author
January 11, 2017
January 10, 2018
August 19, 2016
- Pin up posters by Marija Piroski
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- Lonely Boats by Jason Matias
- Nude landscapes by Hegyi Júlia Lili
- Hi-End Product Shoot Made Easy