This series was taken in places my parents forbade me to go to as a child. Their dog ‘Skippy’ is in each shot and often bit them. There is a reference to secrets within the family. They were taken on a Bronica SQA with a Metablitz flash and the use of ‘blur flash’ was used to create a more surreal look to the images as the places could well be in the psyche
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Product photography Tips
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Mount Vestrahorn in Iceland
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- How to find your tool bar in Lightroom
- Totally free VPN Pertaining to Android – Which One is the foremost?