I was already in Kruger NP, South Africa, in 2015, but I needed to get back there, because I didn’t see a leopard. The opposite this year: Nick, this beautiful leopard of Timbavati Game Reserve, felt obviously like a model. He was posing for more than 20 minutes so I was able to take lots of beautiful pics of him.
About The Author
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Wild Hair
- Photographer of the week Paige Nelson