Star trails and Milky Way shots from all over the World made me fall in love with the night sky. This inspired me to start working on a set of astro landscape photography from Malta and Gozo, featuring natural landmarks and historical architecture. Light pollution made me hike off the beaten track and helped me discover and reach places known by few. This collection is the result of my vision and efforts. The Maltese landscape as you have never seen it before.
About The Author
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Photographer of the week Marcio Cabral
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Photos of Mongolia
- Types of Mother board Room Software program
- What’s New In The Lightroom Update 7.4?
- Getting the Best Organization Tech Information
- How to take great portraits