Shot with a point and shoot while wandering around my university campus on a lazy afternoon. After some trials I was able to get these good circular ripples around the cute swan along with its reflection.
About The Author
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- Karma is here the most compact portable drone yet
- The Polaroid Socialmatic camera
- Photographer of the week Christoph Boecken
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- How to edit a dramatic foggy photo in Lightroom