The waterfall at Twin Becks taken with a long exposure
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Karma is here the most compact portable drone yet
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- The Polaroid Socialmatic camera
- How to edit a dramatic foggy photo in Lightroom