Ongoing photographic series called waves of grace. Shows the movement of the waves and the moods of the ocean. I recently moved to Salt Rock, a small coastal town in Durban, South Africa. I spend many hours enjoying and photographing the ocean. I mostly use slow shutter speeds at sunrise to show the movement of the water. The beautiful colours of the sunrise over the water and the patterns in the sand always inspire me to look beyond what I first see, to take a second look. I am now experimenting with some double exposure images.
About The Author
- Pin up posters by Marija Piroski
- Hi-End Product Shoot Made Easy
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- In studio live with Anetta
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- EXPLORE A Collectible Photographic Fine Art Book
- Hot spring
- Inspirational Photography Quotes