Here is an example of what not to do with your clients. When I saw this I could not believe it. I was in complete shock. Let me know if you have ever encountered this before in the comets below.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, hot sauce, and tacos. Founder of EdinStudios.com.
Chicago toccata & fugue
March 5, 2016
A Year in Flight United Arab Emirates
March 30, 2014
GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten
March 6, 2014
Portraits, a slow and nightmarish surreal slideshow
January 22, 2014
- 10 Killer Portrait Photography Tips You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 24 hours in the mountains by Lee Cook
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Shot of the day The Cave by Christian Spiteri
- Photographer of the week.
- Canon EOS 5DS R DSLR Camera Announced
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million
- Nikon Eyes