I put this video together to show you how I take all my night photos. From the set up I use most often to the camera settings I use. Remember that it’s all about the conditions and the crazier the weather the better the photos.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
September 7, 2014
June 24, 2015
April 17, 2014
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers
- 14 Dji Mavic Air Sample Images that will blow your mind
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas
- Drones, the skies of tomorrow
- How to Create Reflections in Luminar 4
- Morning chaos at Yamuna Ghat by Lal Mahammad
- Salto del Tequendama
- How to shoot your family Events Tips to get you shooting like a pro