In this video I will show you how to organize your Develop Module inside Lightroom. With one easy step you can clean up your develop module so you can edit with ease.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, hot sauce, and tacos. Founder of EdinStudios.com.
Iceland by José Ramos
November 28, 2016
Pictures from Ireland By Svetoslav Diamante Kirilov
April 2, 2016
Photo Manipulations by Ilias Tabakis
August 11, 2016
How to edit a photo shot with the DJI Phantom 3 professional
August 1, 2016
- 10 Killer Portrait Photography Tips You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 24 hours in the mountains by Lee Cook
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Shot of the day The Cave by Christian Spiteri
- Photographer of the week.
- Canon EOS 5DS R DSLR Camera Announced
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million
- Nikon Eyes