Tamron is back with a new lens
The Tamaron 70-210 F/4 lens seems to be packing a punch
The Tamaron 70-210 lens looks great and from reading the full specs it looks like a great performing lens, especially for the price. Coming in at $800 it is a very affordable lens, especially for the photographer on a budget.
Here are some of the specs.
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
The Tamron 70-210 is designed for FX-format cameras but can also be used in DX mode, if you are planning to upgrade to a full frame it’s not a bad lens to have in the bag ready to go.
It has a constant aperture of F4, it’s not a 2.8 but for that price, we will take an F4. There are lots of great features that complement this lens, the next step is to put it to the test.