In this video I will show you how I edit a night cityscape in Lightroom. I will show you how to correct the profiles and clean up the image to make it pop.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
October 4, 2015
August 9, 2016
September 21, 2015
- How to take great portraits
- Photographer of the week Marcio Cabral
- waves of grace
- What’s New In The Lightroom Update 7.4?
- Types of Mother board Room Software program
- Picking Online Electronic Data Rooms
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Leica T digital camera