In this video I will show you how I edit a night cityscape in Lightroom. I will show you how to correct the profiles and clean up the image to make it pop.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
January 12, 2018
October 23, 2014
July 18, 2020
- What kind of photographer are you? photography quiz
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Stian Klo
- The Old New World
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Lunch atop a Skyscraper
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million