Normally I’m a film street/documentary photographer, but for a week I have been using my back up Fuji Xpro 1 with my 50mm Summicron lens in an effort to produce images that require little or no editing. This image is flowers taken in bright sunlight at f/16 iso100 1/500 white balance sunny.
About The Author
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Product photography Tips
- Mount Vestrahorn in Iceland
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- New York City Dreams by Carey St. Hilaire.
- Baby Blue Flower Field of Japan