It is a selection of picture from my photo project, Maletto desaturated. This photographic project has a provocative purpose, is meant to make people think about the identity of the place where I live. The essence of this small Sicilian town at the slopes of Etna. Maletto is located in the province of Catania, in Sicily. The black and white gives these pictures abstract identity, but remember that reality is not black and white.
About The Author
January 25, 2014
November 8, 2016
February 28, 2018
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Photographer of the week Marcio Cabral
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Getting the Best Organization Tech Information
- Photos of Mongolia
- What’s New In The Lightroom Update 7.4?
- waves of grace
- How to take great portraits