Looking at this photo I took near Eden, Wyoming, I can still remember the scent of sagebrush in the air, bird calls echoing from the hills, and a ubiquitous sense of peace. I think it’s magical how photographs can evoke certain memories and feelings. Shot with Canon EOS 70D, 24mm, f/7.1, 1/40 shutter speed.
About The Author
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- 9 photo composition tips Featuring Steve McCurry
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Cliff Baise.
- Wild Hair
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Portraits by Angelina Angelopoulou