A studio shot of the Artist Model Alex Crumbie. Cannon EOS 600D and 2 lastolite studio flash heads.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christian Richter
- 10 Mind blowing Aerial Photos
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- 14 Dji Mavic Air Sample Images that will blow your mind
- Boston Layer-Lapse
- Photographer of the week Paige Nelson
- Lightroom HDR Tutorial
- Children of Lesotho by Jason Vd Merwe