A studio shot of the Artist Model Alex Crumbie. Cannon EOS 600D and 2 lastolite studio flash heads.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
December 11, 2016
May 10, 2015
April 17, 2017
June 13, 2016
- Mating Asiatic Lions
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- Ducks in autumn colors
- Elderly Animals by Isa Leshko
- How to Become a Professional Photographer in 7 Easy Steps
- Top 10 Free Photo Resources to Make Your Photography Better
- Vivian Maier The Photographer
- This weeks inspiration comes from Photographer of the week Christina Ramsey