A studio shot of the Artist Model Alex Crumbie. Cannon EOS 600D and 2 lastolite studio flash heads.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- How to edit a Sunrise Photo Using Lightroom
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Photographer of the week Poliana DeVane
- Travel with your own photographic memory
- Photo series ‘Art Nude in Nature’ by Stephan Kotas
- Human Curves by Cristiano Trad
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they