A studio shot of the Artist Model Alex Crumbie. Cannon EOS 600D and 2 lastolite studio flash heads.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- Miami Cityscape B&W Video edit and FREE preset
- 8 photography hacks you must know
- 23 awesome street photography tips
- 8 Tips to improve your Real Estate Photography
- Richard Sidey Expedition Photography
- Lux Noctis painting with drones to create amazing photographs
- Classical sculptures that defy logic
- To Scale: The Solar System