A studio shot of the Artist Model Alex Crumbie. Cannon EOS 600D and 2 lastolite studio flash heads.
About The Author
I am a Brighton based free-lance photographer and artist whose work explores representations of sexuality, the body and identity. I work across many genres such as portraiture, landscape and short experimental films. Until July 2008 I worked for London Metropolitan University as the Post Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Art. Since I moved to Brighton from London UK much of my work has explored the relationship of the human form and psyche to the sea.
- 14 Dji Mavic Air Sample Images that will blow your mind
- Drones, the skies of tomorrow
- Photographer of the week Laura Cope
- How to Become a Professional Photographer in 7 Easy Steps
- How to Create Reflections in Luminar 4
- Kevin Russ a Traveling Photographer
- Tips and tricks for sunrise photography A guide to better photos
- The top 5 Best Social Media Platforms for Photographers