When you are an Architectural photographer? If you are you have ran into this problem in the past. The great thing about it is that there is an easy fix. You can fix this in the field all with a simple movement. Check out the short video below.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- Photo of the day “Zen”
- Nude landscapes by Hegyi Júlia Lili
- How to Create Reflections in Luminar 4
- Top ten places to photograph in Miami
- Urban Melodies by Alessio Trerotoli
- What is the Most Expensive Camera In the World
- Photographer of the week Anne Gerzat