When you are an Architectural photographer? If you are you have ran into this problem in the past. The great thing about it is that there is an easy fix. You can fix this in the field all with a simple movement. Check out the short video below.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
January 29, 2015
June 20, 2017
- How To Shoot Nude Photography featuring Greg Gorman
- 1600mm Leica Lens Is World’s Most Expensive At over $2 Million
- K&F Concept Backpack review
- How to Reformat a Hardrive that fails in your Promise Pegasus System goes RED
- Nasa Releases a global selfie
- Photographer of the week Judass Priest
- Ideal Antivirus With regards to PC Game enthusiasts
- For you to Use Malware Software