When you are an Architectural photographer? If you are you have ran into this problem in the past. The great thing about it is that there is an easy fix. You can fix this in the field all with a simple movement. Check out the short video below.
About The Author
Travel junkie, animal lover, troublemaker, daydreamer and a bit obsessed with my camera. Addicted to documentaries, coffee, hot sauce, and blue cheese.
July 16, 2014
January 18, 2018
July 7, 2014
July 18, 2019
- Morning chaos at Yamuna Ghat by Lal Mahammad
- Photography Cheat Sheet
- LeBron James photo shoot with Jill Greenberg
- The Polaroid Socialmatic camera
- How to take photos of insects a guide to Macro photography
- How to Become a Professional Photographer in 7 Easy Steps
- Image theft Plagiarism Photography Ethics how important are they
- How to Take Real Estate Photos